Upcoming Hands-On Clinic Training in Edmonton
Choose an Online Didactic Course
Your peers have given us
What to expect from botox training
Our neuromodulator training course is designed for licensed health care professionals. Our highly skilled physicians and nurse educators teach this intensive course in major cities across Canada. Attendees can expect high yield learning the second the course starts. First, learners receive numerous engaging online lectures with high quality demonstration videos and quizzes. In the subsequent hands-on training, learners get syringes in their hands and participate in many hands-on exercises. By the end of the botox course, all learners will have performed numerous complete treatments and have utilized hundreds of units of neuromodulators each for both therapeutic and cosmetic purposes.
On top of the medical knowledge and hands-on training with real neuromodulators (BOTOX®, Dysport® and/or XEOMIN®), attendees will also receive a lecture called the business of neuromodulators. This is taught by business professionals with finance backgrounds to ensure all medical professionals are aware of their legal responsibilities and the best ways to integrate this new skill set and business into their practice successfully.
Everything you need in a course, we’ve included in the botox course. Our goal is simple: provide you with the most reliable information, safe injecting techniques, and hands-on training to prepare you to become a competent injector and advance your career.
What’s Included in the botox course
- Comprehensive, immersive, self-paced online learning
- High quality, professionally filmed injection videos
- Business management and office integration lectures
- Quizzes at the end of each module to test your knowledge
- 3 month access to online course materials from registration date (no extensions or exceptions)
- One full day of hands-on learning injecting patients with industry leaders
- All relevant areas covered, including: upper face, mid face, lower face, and neck
- Therapeutic Treatments including neuromodulators for bruxism, migraines, myofascial pain and hyperhidrosis
- We provide neuromodulators (either BOTOX®, Dysport® or Xeomin®) for you to inject on patients
- Downloadable course-related material
- Certificate of course completion after hands-on training is completed
botox training for dentists
botox training for physicians
botox training for nurses
Should you take a botox course in Edmonton?
Medical aesthetics is a booming industry and neuromodulator treatments are in high demand. Not only can we help you launch into this potentially lucrative business, but we also give you a blueprint for success. Graduates from the botox course can experience significant growth in their practice, including an increase in revenue and personal satisfaction.
We are led by passionate and experienced medical experts that deliver our botox training in Edmonton. Check our calendar to see the next available course. We look forward to meeting you and providing the highest quality of medical education available today.