100% Hands-on Training
Nationally Recognized Experts
Operated By Physicians & Nurses
What’s included in the botox course
- Comprehensive, immersive, self-paced online learning
- High-quality, professionally filmed injection videos
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Complication management
- Business management, office integration, and digital media lectures
- Quizzes at the end of each module to test your knowledge
- 6-month access to course materials
- One full day of hands-on training injecting patients
- Downloadable course-related material
- Certificate of course completion after hands-on training is completed
Who’s this for?
- Doctor (MD)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Dentist (DDN or DMD)
This self-paced online course combined with our hands-on botox injection training will teach you the fundamental theory and practical techniques to equip you with the confidence and skill needed to inject. Once you've taken the online course, you can participate in our hands-on portion to receive an official 'the botox course' certification.
To receive your certificate from the botox course, you must complete both the online and hands-on training. The online course is a pre-requisite for the hands-on training.
Step 1: Complete the online botox course
Step 2: Complete your hands-on training in person
The Online Didactic Training MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR to attending the hands-on training.
Online Course Curriculum
We offer the most comprehensive, practical and anatomy-based course, designed to give learners the skills and knowledge to start injecting neuromodulators with confidence. With trained medical staff and business professionals teaching the course, anyone who attends, regardless of health care specialty, will come away with an invaluable new skill set.
9 Modules, 56 Lessons
This course offers you:
180 days access to online materials
Over 8 hours of hands-on training
A certificate of course completion
Training 5 or more people?
Get a clinic discount for your practice. Get in touch with our course coordinator to book your private group training.Book Team Training