100% Hands-on Training
Nationally Recognized Experts
Operated By Physicians & Nurses
What’s included in the filler course
- Self-paced, immersive didactic lessons and demonstration videos
- Relevant anatomy, physiology and complication management lectures
- Business management
- Office integration and digital media lectures
- 6 month access to online course materials from registration date
- Up to two days of hands-on training with filler on patients we provide
- Needle and cannula techniques
- The Online Didactic Training MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR to attending the hands-on training
Who’s this for?
- Doctor (MD)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Dentist (DDN or DMD)
the filler course is the leading injection training program in Canada. Learn the fundamental theory and practical techniques with this immersive, self-paced online program. The Online Didactic Training MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR to attending the hands-on training.
To receive your certificate from the botox course, you must complete both the online and hands-on training. The online course is a pre-requisite for the hands-on training. Step 1: Complete the online botox course Step 2: Complete your hands-on training in person Get certified!
Online Course Curriculum
Our team has created a fully comprehensive, practical and anatomy-based training course designed to help learners navigate the many barriers and obstacles most face when trying to obtain this new skill set and learn the intricacies of the medical aesthetics business. We are proud to offer the highest standard of dermal filler training available in Canada.
8 Modules, 51 Lessons
This course offers you:
180 days access to online materials
Over 8 hours of hands-on training
A certificate of course completion
Training 5 or more people?
Get a clinic discount for your practice. Get in touch with our course coordinator to book your private group training.Book Team Training