- Self-paced, immersive didactic lessons, quizzes and demonstration videos
- Relevant anatomy, physiology and complication management lectures
- 3 month access to online course materials from registration date (no extensions or exceptions)
- 1 full day of hands-on training with patients we provide
- Taught by Physicians and top industry Nurses
A certificate of course completion (provided after completion of both the online and hands-on training)
A network to connect nurses with prescribers
Opportunity for The Fellowship Program
100% Hands-on Training
Nationally Recognized Experts
Operated by Physicians & Nurses
- You agree to have your credit card on file if you choose to pay via a payment plan.
- If you choose to pay a deposit today and fail to pay the balance up to 15 days prior to your hands-on training, you will lose your seat and forfeit this deposit.
- By registering for our courses, you agree to our Refund and Transfer Policy listed here.
This course is open to qualified dental, medical and nursing professionals. The microneedling course offers the highest standard of education to learn from passionate instructors who are experts in their field. Once completed, you will be able to incorporate a highly sought-after aesthetic treatment that can complement your aesthetic services.
Our highly skilled educators teach in major cities across Canada. The online courses provide numerous engaging online lectures, high quality video demonstration and quizzes. In the hands-on training, learners will be provided models and will be able to participate in the full treatment process.Register Today
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a non-invasive treatment that restores and rejuvenates skin by stimulating your body’s natural growth of collagen and elastin. Microneedling can be used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of acne scarring, sun damage, hyper pigmentation and more! This anti-aging treatment can be used on the face, neck, décolleté, and hands.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that stimulates your natural collagen production. Our medical microneedling technology is an FDA & Health Canada approved microneedling device which causes controlled micro-channels that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. This stimulates the healing response of the deeper layers and encourages your skin to make new, collagen-rich tissue. The micro-injuries trigger the release of your body’s natural cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodelling of your skin do collagen and elastin. This treatment allows active ingredients from your skin care products to penetrate the deepest layer of the skin to deliver even more powerful results.
Microneedling for Physicians
Microneedling for Dentists
Microneedling for Nurses
What’s included in the microneedling course
- Comprehensive, immersive, self-paced online learning
- High quality, professionally filmed microneedling treatment videos
- Quizzes at the end of each module to test your knowledge
- 3 month access to online course materials from registration date (no extensions or exemptions)
- One day of hands-on learning injecting patients with industry leaders
- All relevant areas covered, including: anatomy and physiology of the skin, wound healing, treatment depth and uses, contraindications, treatment process & more!
- We provide you hands-on experience with microneedling treatment supplies and equipment with the FDA & Health Canada approved SkinPen at your in-person training
- Course models will be provided for you
- Downloadable course-related material
- Certificate of course completion after hands-on training is completed
Your peers have given us
Register for the microneedling course and enhance your career
If you are a medical professional with an established practice and are looking for a treatment to complement cosmetic injectables, the microneedling course is the one for you. Becoming certified and offering treatments aside from neuromodulators and dermal fillers can be personally and financially rewarding. Check out our testimonials to see what people are raving about and book your spot at the microneedling course. Check our calendar for locations and dates. Feel free to chat with us by filling out an online form today.