100% Hands-on Training
Nationally Recognized Experts
Operated By Physicians & Nurses
What’s included in the microneedling course (medical)
- Comprehensive, immersive, self-paced online learning
- High quality, professionally filmed microneedling treatment videos
- Quizzes at the end of each module to test your knowledge
- 3 month access to online course materials from registration date
- One day of hands-on learning injecting patients with industry leaders
- All relevant areas covered, including: anatomy and physiology of the skin, wound healing, treatment depth and uses, contraindications, treatment process & more!
- We provide you hands-on experience with microneedling treatment supplies and equipment with the FDA & Health Canada approved SkinPen at your in-person training
- Course models will be provided for you
- Downloadable course-related material
- The Online Didactic Training MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR to attending the hands-on training
- Certificate of course completion after hands-on training is completed
Who’s this for?
- Doctor (MD)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Dentist (DDN or DMD)
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
the microneedling course is a comprehensive, evidence-based learning experience for medical professionals, such as registered nurses. Learn the theory and practical techniques of microneedling and PRP in this immersive, online learning experience by way of our microneedling training. The Online Didactic Training MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR to attending the hands-on training.
To receive your certificate from the botox course, you must complete both the online and hands-on training. The online course is a pre-requisite for the hands-on training.
Step 1: Complete the online botox course.
Step 2: Complete your hands-on training in person.
Online Course Curriculum
the microneedling course for medical professionals (dental, medical and nursing professionals only) includes in-depth training for microneedling and PRP to give you the skills you need to deliver exceptional results.
11 Modules, 51 Lessons
This course offers you:
180 days access to online materials
Over 8 hours of hands-on training
A certificate of course completion
Training 5 or more people?
Get a clinic discount for your practice. Get in touch with our course coordinator to book your private group training.Book Team Training