- Self-paced, immersive didactic lessons, quizzes and demonstration videos
- Relevant anatomy, physiology and complication management lectures
- 3 month access to online course materials from registration date (no extensions or exceptions)
- Clinic Technicians
- 1 full day of hands-on training with patients we provide
- Taught by skilled Physicians and top industry Nurses
A certificate of course completion (provided after completion of both the online and hands-on training)
100% Hands-on Training
Nationally Recognized Experts
Operated by Physicians & Nurses
- You agree to have your credit card on file if you choose to pay via a payment plan.
- If you choose to pay a deposit today and fail to pay the balance up to 15 days prior to your hands-on training, you will lose your seat and forfeit this deposit.
- By registering for our courses, you agree to our Refund and Transfer Policy listed here.
This course is open to non-medical aestheticians and appropriate clinical delegates who work under the care of a medical or dental director as a trained technician.
We created this course to enable our learners to grow and expand their tool box of aesthetic services to provide opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Continuing your professional education and building skills through formalized instruction will increase your confidence and open up new pathways for your professional career!
What’s included in the microneedling course
- Comprehensive, immersive, self-paced online learning
- High quality, professionally filmed microneedling treatment videos
- Quizzes at the end of each module to test your knowledge
- 3 month access to online course materials from registration date (no extensions or exemptions)
- One day of hands-on learning injecting patients with industry leaders
- All relevant areas covered, including: anatomy and physiology of the skin, wound healing, treatment depth and uses, contraindications, treatment process & more!
- We provide you hands-on experience with microneedling treatment supplies and equipment with the FDA & Health Canada approved SkinPen at your in-person training
- Course models will be provided for you
- Downloadable course-related material
- Certificate of course completion after hands-on training is completed
Your peers have given us
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a non-invasive treatment that restores and rejuvenates skin by stimulating your body’s natural growth of collagen and elastin. Microneedling can be used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of acne scarring, sun damage, hyper pigmentation and more! This anti-aging treatment can be used on the face, neck, décolleté, and hands.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that stimulates your natural collagen production. Our medical microneedling technology is an FDA & Health Canada approved microneedling device which causes controlled micro-channels that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. This stimulates the healing response of the deeper layers and encourages your skin to make new, collagen-rich tissue. The micro-injuries trigger the release of your body’s natural cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodelling of your skin do collagen and elastin. This treatment allows active ingredients from your skin care products to penetrate the deepest layer of the skin to deliver even more powerful results.
Register for the microneedling course and enhance your career
Learn all about the latest skin rejuvenation procedure with our in-depth course. Expanding your scope of practice gives your business an edge, and provides a competitive advantage in the aesthetic market. The microneedling course provides up-to-date, evidenced-based structured information and motivation to propel your career forward. Find out what makes us the Gold Standard for Medical Aesthetics Training in Canada- register today!