100% Hands-on Training
Nationally Recognized Experts
Operated By Physicians & Nurses
What’s included in the microneedling course (non-medical)
- Immersive didactic lessons
- Quizzes and demonstration videos
- Relevant anatomy, physiology and complication management lectures
- 3 month access to online course materials from registration date (no extensions or exceptions)
- 1 full day of hands-on training with patients we provide
- The Online Didactic Training MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR to attending the hands-on training.
Who’s this for?
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Dentist (DDN or DMD)
- Nurse Practitioner
the microneedling course is a comprehensive, evidence-based learning experience for non-medical professionals. Learn the theory and practical techniques of microneedling in this immersive, online learning experience. The Online Didactic Training MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR to attending the hands-on training.
To receive your certificate from the botox course, you must complete both the online and hands-on training. The online course is a pre-requisite for the hands-on training.
Step 1: Complete the online botox course.
Step 2: Complete your hands-on training in person.
Online Course Curriculum
the microneedling course - for non-medical professionals includes in-depth training for microneedling to give you the skills you need to deliver exceptional results.
10 Modules, 39 Lessons
This course offers you:
180 days access to online materials
Over 8 hours of hands-on training
A certificate of course completion
Training 5 or more people?
Get a clinic discount for your practice. Get in touch with our course coordinator to book your private group training.Book Team Training